Our gel has in its total content 99.7% organic juice of aloe vera. The other 0.3% content are preservatives that help the product have greater durability.
We use few preservatives thanks to the integral processing in the Airless Cold Tunnel (World exclusive technology Penca Zábila ®). This manufacturing process allows our aloe not to become contaminated or oxidized.
To guarantee the purity of our organic aloe vera gel, we prepare it with 1350gr of fresh canary Aloe leaves Barbadensis Miller Canariensis. In addition, our aloe is not pasteurized and does not contain dehydrated powders, flavorings, dyes or aloin.
Our 99.7% pure organic aloe vera gel is characterized by:
Aloe Organic Farming
Maximum Active Principles 1: 2884 ppm Acemanano. Best Aloe in the World · Kölhn Spectral Laboratory in Germany.
Maximum Active Principles 2: 23.3% of Acemanano of the total solids · Atlantic Center of the Medicine.
Food Sanitary Registry: nº 21.25696 / TF.
Net content: 1000 ml
Ingredients: Aloe Vera Pure Fresh 99.7% and preservatives and thickener the remaining 0.3% containing: Gum Xantana, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, natural citric acid, potassium sorbate and potassium metabisulfite.
Remember that once you have opened the 99.7% pure organic aloe vera gel you must keep it in the fridge.